Club series update
Current top 3 standings below following Bognor Tri. Remember the committee has now agreed the male and female winners get a free years club membership!
Apologies if your name is missing - refer to the rules section. Please check the results to ensure your results haven't been missed.
Current Top 3 Male: Simon Baker 29 Points, Steve Hasler 27 Points, Mike Cooper 20 Points
Current Top 3 Female: Mary Campbell 38 Points, Amber Westron 20Points, Katja Lowe 14
See spreadsheet for the full standings.
|29/05/2016||Arundel Lido Triathlon||Pool|
|25/09/2016||Petersfield Sprint Triathlon||Pool|
Club Series Rules
- To enter the whole series, it is a mandatory requirement that entrants are a full CWTC club member.
- Entrants must participate in a minimum of 3 races (standard and/or sprint) from the published series to be eligible.
- Sprint and standard distances count as separate races for points scoring.
- Points awarded are based on relative position of CWTC competitors, not their overall race position. 1st CWTC male/female = 10 points, 2nd = 9 points, 3rd = 8 points etc.
- CWTC Juniors will be included in the club results where they have entered an adult event listed in the series.
- The winner is the member in each category (male/female) with the most number of points at the end of the series.
- In the event of a tie, the winner of the tie will be the competitor with the greater number of standard distance vs sprint distances.
- The committee will capture race results on a best endeavour basis. However it is the responsibility of individual club member to ensure their own results have been submitted to Paul Reynolds, and individuals verify the published results.
- Club members must enter events as their affiliated club being “Chichester Westgate Triathlon Club”/“CWTC” members (or similar variations of this.)
- Club members are encouraged to wear club kit, but this is not a key requirement. Participation wearing another clubs kit excludes that event.
- The committees decision is final.